1. So let me get this straight, there’s no cure =
for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand =
2. Is August too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? =
I’m running out of things to do.
3. When this virus thing is over with, I still want most =
people to stay away from me.
4. If these last months have taught us anything, =
it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, =
particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.
5. Just wait a second – so what you’re telling me =
is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common =
sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
6. People are scared of getting fined or arrested for =
congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a =
horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back =
to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap =
yourself with it.
8. Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough =
clean work clothes for this week.
9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than =
a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.
10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear =
had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right =
11. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend =
would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
12. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: (1) =
How dense the population is and (2) How dense the population =
[Borrowed off =
the ‘net from multiple sources]
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"