onth word plays are always fun!]
A fellow I know composes songs =
about sewing machines. He’s a Singer songwriter (or sew it =
After playing =
guitar for years I thought I could learn to play the piano. Found out =
it’s not an easy instrument to pick up.
I asked the =
doctor if I could administer my own anesthetic. He said, =
“Sure, go ahead. Knock yourself =
y son kept chewing on electrical cords so I had to ground him. =
He’s doing better currently and conducting himself =
~~ANSWERS to =
Monday to Remember: 1950’s~~
1. 1950 =
– The comic strip “Li’l Folks” was renamed =
2. 1951 =
– 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution to LIMIT =
PRESIDENT TO TWO TERMS was ratified.
3. 1952 =
– The US developed and detonated the first HYDROGEN =
4. 1953 =
– FROFFLE (FROzen waFFLE) brand frozen waffles were renamed =
5. 1954 =
– Widespread trials of the new POLIO vaccine =
6. 1955 =
– Congress passed a bill to include IN GOD WE TRUST on all US =
7. 1956 =
– In Montgomery, Alabama, a BUS BOYCOTT that changed the civil =
rights movement was underway.
8. 1957 =
– Sixty-seven nations joined to celebrate scientific research in =
the IGY or INTERNATIONAL GEOPHYSICAL YEAR.
9. 1958 =
– Chuck Berry’s pop tune JOHNNY B GOODE was later selected =
for the Voyager space probe to communicate our culture with =
10. 1959 =
– Frank Lloyd Wright’s GUGGENHEIM Museum =
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"