With a buddy when he got an “emergency” =
text from his daughter. He said he had to deal with it, so I =
stepped back and counted ceiling tiles for a minute. Then he =
shared what he was dealing with . . .
Girl: Dad, I =
locked my keys in the car. Can you come get me?
Dad: Sure, where are you?
Girl: At Target.
Dad: Be =
there is 15 minutes
Girl: COME QUICK. It’s starting =
to rain and the back windows are both down.
He looked a little sheepishly at me and I think I =
heard him muttering under his breath, “I’m worried about =
to EIGHT ATE Homonym Quiz
1. What =
would we do if we found bad plants spoiling our lawn? WE’D =
2. What is a reddish/purple vegetable that is all worn =
out? BEAT BEET
3. What do =
you say in the evening to a soldier in shining armor? NIGHT =
4. Who is married to Uncle Beetle? AUNT =
5. What are groups of sailors on an ocean pleasure =
trip? CREW’S CRUISE
6. What is a =
group of musicians that isn’t allow to play? BANNED =
7. What is a weird street of shops that sell =
incredible things? BIZARRE BIZAAR
8. If they =
are not here, where are they? THEY’RE THERE
9. What is a =
great accomplishment using the ends of your legs? FEET =
10. What do you call a bucket that has seen a ghost? =
11. What coins can detect odors? CENTS =
12. If a devil is completely sinful, what is an angel? =
Dr Bob Griffin =
firstname.lastname@example.org www.grif.net =
"Jesus Knows Me, This I =