This is a rerun (was =
‘Life in 2007’) but with a little tweaking it still works =
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the =
2. You haven’t played solitaire =
with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone =
numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You text the person who =
works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying =
in touch with friends and family is that they aren’t on Facebook =
6. You pull up in your own =
driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you =
carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on =
television has a web site at the bottom of the =
8. Leaving the house without =
your cell phone (that you didn’t even have the first 40 years of your =
life) is now a cause for major panic and you turn around to go and get =
10. You get up in the morning =
and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head =
sideways to smile. : )
12 You’re reading this and =
nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know =
exactly to whom you are going to send this list.
14. You are too busy to notice =
there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back =
up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list.
Dr Bob Griffin =
firstname.lastname@example.org www.grif.net =
"Jesus Knows Me, This I =