Here are a baker’s dozen questions about the human body. See how much you
know (or can accurately guess) about yourself!
1. Your hair grows faster in the winter (cold) than summer (warm).
2. All the blood in your body travels through your heart once a(n) ________.
3. ___% of every bite of food we eat is used to fuel the brain.
4. You are taller in the morning than in the evening. True/False.
5. You will lose about _________ pounds of skin cells every year.
6. Your eyes produce a teaspoon of tears every ____________.
7. Without clothes, you would start to feel cold at ____ degrees F.
8. ________ is the only color that when seen makes the heart beat faster.
9. Every square inch of your skin hosts __________ bacteria.
10. You breathe in _______ gallons of air a day.
11. Your brain is more active at night than in the daytime. True/False.
12. Humans can make ________ different facial expressions.
13. ___% of all oxygen in the body is used by the brain.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”