How do you know when you’re Middle-Aged?
1. You don’t understand what young peasants are talking about.
2. You struggle to read Chaucer in weak candlelight.
3. You hate rowdy taverns.
4. You constantly worry that you might have Black Death.
5. You don’t know or care who Blondel is sleeping with.
6. Your tell your wife that Crusaders seem to look younger every year.
7. You struggle with new technology such as the iron plow and longbow.
8. You find Gothic architecture too modern.
9. You keep forgetting who the king is.
10. You dream of buying a second hovel in France.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”