[Weekly quiz, focusing today on TOYS.]
1. In 1960 Play-Doh added a little boy on all the cans. What was his name?
2. What’s inside an Etch-a-Sketch?
3. What is special about the creator of Lincoln Logs?
4. For Christmas, I got one of the first “Mr. Potato Head” kit (actually
pieces inserted into real potatoes back then). What year was that?
5. How many sticks are used to play a game of “Pick up Sticks”?
6. In the Mattel line of “Simpson” figures, which was the only one who was
not part of the family?
7. James Wright failed in his attempt at making synthetic rubber, but kids
have long enjoyed what he did create by mistake.
8. What toy was used by the US Military during WWII to help train soldiers
9. Without using your fingers to count, how many tiles are in a standard
game of dominoes?
10. Dolls are considered the world’s oldest toys. What would come in as
Bonus: What is Barbie’s full name?
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”