[Some general questions come to mind from time to time]
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
What’s the speed of dark?
Do my socks match if they’re the same thickness?
My vacuum cleaner really sucks. Does that make it bad or good?
I bought some powdered water, but now I wonder – What do I add to it?
If I throw a cat out the window of my car, does it become kitty litter?
You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?
If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?
If you put instant coffee in a microwave oven, will you go back in time?
~~ANSWERS TO YESTERDAY’S TRIVIA QUIZ
1. This story has been made into movies more than any other story.
2. WITHOUT LOOKING: These three sets of letters are in alphabetical order on
F-G-H, J-K-L, and O-P
3. To be perfect, the white-icing squiggle on top of your Hostess cupcake
must have the proper amount of loops.
4. Coincidence? In 1912 this great maritime accident occurred and a new
candy was introduced.
SINKING OF THE TITANIC AND LIFESAVER CANDIES
5. His mother’s maiden name of “Moon” had no influence on this second man to
walk on the lunar surface. Bonus point if you answer with his REAL name.
EDWIN EUGENE “Buzz” ALDRIN, Jr. (birth name)
6. This teen was turned down by his school yearbook staff when he offered to
add his cartoon strips on school children to the book.
7. Unlike other 20th Century US Presidents, he stopped the press from
identifying him by use of just his initials
JIMMY CARTER (he said “JC” belongs to Jesus Christ)
8. While the White House is the number one house visited in the USA, this
would come in a close second place.
9. Everyone knows a man with more than one wife is a polygamist. But this
would be the title of a woman with more than one husband.
10. Why would you have a numerym?
PHONE NUMBER THAT SPELLS A WORD OR ABBREVIATION
Bonus: Zip-a-dee-doo-dah. Do you know what ZIP stands for . .
a. To a banker = ZERO INTEREST PAYMENT
b. To a psychologist = ZERO INTELLIGENCE POTENTIAL
c. To a postal worker = ZONE IMPROVEMENT PLAN
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”