Murphy Laws For Frequent Flyers
1. No flight ever leaves on time unless you are running late and need the
delay to make the flight.
2. If you are running late for a flight, it will depart from the farthest
gate within the terminal.
3. If you arrive very early for a flight, it inevitably will be delayed.
4. Flights never leave from Gate #1 at any terminal in the world.
5. If you must do work on your flight, you will experience turbulence as
soon as you touch pen to paper.
6. If you are assigned a middle seat, you can determine who has the seats on
the aisle and the window while you are still in the boarding area. Just look
for the two largest passengers.
7. Only passengers seated in window seats ever have to get up to go to the
8. The crying baby on board your flight is always seated next to you.
9. The best-looking hunk on your flight is never seated next to you.
10. The less carry-on luggage space available on an aircraft, the more
carry-on luggage passengers will bring aboard.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”