[Brian forwarded this message that has been making rounds since the 2004
elections! Methinks he must be from Texas! Please note that Texas is the
only state with a legal right to secede from the Union – Reference the
Texas-American Annexation Treaty of 1848. Of course, that didn’t stop the
Yankeescum from violating the treaty and forcing Texas back into the Union
We Texans love y’all, but we’ll probably have to take action since B.
Hussein Obama won the election. We’ll miss you too. Here is what can happen:
#1: Barack Hussein Obama becomes President of the United States on January
20th. Texas immediately secedes from the Union.
#2: George Walker Bush will become the President of the Republic of Texas.
So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?
1. NASA is just south of Houston, Texas. We will control the space industry.
2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States .
3. Defense Industry–we have over 65% of it. The term “Don’t mess with
Texas,” will take on a whole new meaning.
4. Oil – we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for
the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.
5. Natural Gas – again we have all we need and it’s too bad about those
Northern States. Obama will have to figure out a way to keep them warm….
6. Computer Industry – we currently lead the nation in producing computer
chips and communications–small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell
Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD,
Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Micro-conductor, Dallas Semiconductor,
Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.
7. Medical Care – We have the largest research centers for cancer research,
the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as
other large health centers. Dallas has some of the best hospitals in the
8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: University of Texas, Texas A&M,
Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston, Baylor, UNT (University of
North Texas ), Texas Women’s University, etc. Ivy grows better in the South
9. We have a ready supply of workers. We could just open the border when we
need some more.
10. We have essential control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance,
11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and the
Texas Air National Guard. We don’t have an Army, but since everybody down
here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in 24
hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call
the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over Chuck Norris and a
couple of Texas Rangers.
12. We are totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, and several types
of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let’s not forget seafood from the Gulf.
Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good.
Don’t need any food.
This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic of Texas in
good shape. There isn’t a thing out there that we need and don’t have.
Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama:
Since you won’t have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only President
Obama will be able to drive around in his big 9 mpg SUV. The rest of the
United States will have to walk or ride bikes.
You won’t have any TV as the Space Center in Houston will cut off satellite
You won’t have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama has
predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you survive
the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from Global Warming.
Signed, the People of Texas
ps – This is not a threatening letter – just a note to give you something to
SLEEP WELL TONIGHT – THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!
Dr Bob Griffin, www.grif.net
“Jesus knows me, this I love”