[Humor aside about needing a break, the grif.net will be on a brief hiatus
for a few weeks. Hope to see you all toward the end of March.]
TOP TEN SIGNS YOUR PASTOR MAY NEED A BREAK
10. Announces next Sunday’s baptismal services will be in Grand Cayman.
9. He has begun to explore the possibility of setting up an I.V. drip of
8. The church office garbage can has become his ‘in’ box.
7. His first words to the congregation on Sunday morning are “All right,
listen up you heathen…”
6. He falls asleep during his own sermon.
5. He shows up for Sunday service wearing Bermuda shorts and a Tank Top.
4. Every time his pager goes off, he shouts, “Why can’t they just leave me
3. You go to his office for counseling and pour your heart out to him and he
says, “Sounds like a personal problem to me.”
2. The secretary overheard him phoning about shaving his head, getting a
tattoo and the cost of rehab.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOUR PASTOR NEEDS A VACATION
1. He’s preached the same sermon every Sunday since Christmas.
Dr Bob Griffin, www.grif.net
1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given