[Odd trivia related our neighbors in the Great White =
North. Answers tomorrow]
1. What two things was Canadian Miles Gilbert Horton =
2. Dudley Do-Right is the most famous Royal Canadian =
Mountain Police cartoon figure. Do you remember the name of his =
3. With 10 native species of maple trees and a giant =
maple leaf on the flag, what percentage of the world’s maple syrup =
comes from Canada?
4. In the Nunavut and other far-reaching northern =
regions are found ancient anthropoid stacked-rock figures called =
5. While the state of Minnesota claims 10,000 lakes, the =
province of Ontario alone contains how many lakes? =
6. What is the most easterly point in North America and =
what province is it in?
7. Polar Bears are the largest and most powerful =
carnivores on land, with an estimated _____% found in Canada, but the =
__________ is still the country’ national =
8. Despite its name, Hawaiian pizza (pineapple and =
Canadian bacon or ham) was created in what province? =
9. What is the largest walled city in =
10. Canada ranks ______ in the world in oil =
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"