[Final decade =
to test your knowledge of more recent history]
1. 2010 =
– An explosion and fire on the _____________________ oil rig in =
the Gulf of Mexico sends millions of gallons of oil into the sea. =
2. 2011 =
– For the first time in its history, the U.S. ________________ was =
lowered, showing weakness and risk in the nation’s =
3. 2012 =
– Pentagon announced _________ will now be permanently assigned to =
4. 2013 =
– Multiple homemade bombs explode near the finish line of the =
___________________ spraying shrapnel that injures 170 and kills =
5. 2014 =
– Declaring itself a caliphate, __________________ known as ISIS =
emerged from the Middle Eastern combat zones as the newest enemy to be =
opposed for its brutality and destruction.
6. 2015 =
– Europe hardly looked capable of handling its own problems as it =
emerged from a deep economic recession, but was inundated by a wave of =
political and economic ___________.
7. 2016 =
– 53% of Britons voted to leave the European Union, a movement =
dubbed _______ .
8. 2017 =
– Running on a platform of “America First”, the =
populist 45th President ________________ upset all polls and =
wishful-thinking of the Leftist media.
9. 2018 =
– A bipartisan congressional vote passed ________________________, =
acknowledging that “in some cases rehabilitation and training are =
preferable to long-term human =
10. 2019 =
– A Paris fire started in a construction area of the =
____________________ iconic and quickly spread throughout the =
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"