IN RESPONSE TO =
THE INVITATION FOR A REUNION OF ALL-TIME GREATS . . =
* Newton said =
he’d drop in.
* Rodin said he’d think about it.
* Ohm resisted the =
* Boyle said he was under too =
* Darwin said =
he’d wait to see what evolved.
Pierre and Marie Curie radiated enthusiasm.
* Volta was electrified at the =
* Pavlov positively =
drooled at the thought.
* Ampere =
was worried he wasn’t current enough though alternately none =
* Audubon said he’d have =
to wing it.
* Edison thought it =
would be illuminating.
Einstein said it would be relatively easy to attend.
* Archimedes was buoyant at the =
* Dr Jekyll declined – =
he said he hadn’t been feeling himself lately.
* Morse said he’s be there on the dot, but =
now had to dash.
* Hertz said he =
planned to attend with greater frequency in the future.
* Watt thought it would be a good way to let off =
* Wilbur Wright accepted, =
provided he and Orville could get a flight.
* Babe Ruth said he would give it a =
* Henry Ford =
said no, since he was assembling a better =
* Donald Trump =
said he’d attend and make it a great, really great, all-time great =
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"