You know it is time to reassess your relationship with =
your computer when….
1. You wake up at 4 o’clock in the morning to go to the =
bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed. =
2. You turn off your computer and get an awful empty =
feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
3. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or =
two, just for the free internet access.
4. You can’t correspond with your mother because she =
doesn’t have a computer.
5. When your email box shows ‘no new messages’ and you =
feel really depressed.
6. You don’t know the gender of your three closest friends =
because they have nondescript screen name and you never bothered to ask. =
7. In real life conversations, you don’t laugh, you just =
say ‘LOL, LOL’.
8. After reading the Grif.Net daily message, you =
immediately forward it to a friend
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"