1. Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it? =
2. Why is it that no matter what color of bubble bath you use, the =
bubbles are always white?
3. Is there ever a day when mattresses are not on =
4. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that =
something new to eat will have materialized?
5. On electric toasters, why do they engrave the message “one =
slice?” How many pieces of bread do they think people are going to =
try to stuff in that slot?
6. Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their =
vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it =
down to give the vacuum one more chance?
7. Why is it that no plastic garbage bag will open from the end you =
8. How do those dead bugs get into those closed light fixtures? =
9. Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying =
your clothes would they eventually just disappear? =
10. When we are in the supermarket and someone rams your ankle with a =
shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, “It’s =
all right?” Well, it isn’t all right so why don’t we say: =
“That hurt, you stupid idiot?”
Bonus. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that’s =
falling off the table you always manage to knock something else =
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"