[I have 1400 Facebook friends. As I checked their posts, I’m =
thinking I might need a new class of friend.]
From Richard =
– I was diagnosed with kleptomania, but I’m taking stuff for =
From Christina – I called my boss and asked if I could stay in =
bed and come to work late. He said ‘Dream on’. I =
think that was mighty kind of him.
From Ken – Went to the Air & Space Museum, but there was =
From Maria – I was addicted to Tide pods, but I’m clean =
From Billy – Do I love my job? No. But does my job afford =
me to go on lavish vacations and buy things I love? Also, =
From Larry =
– For peace of mind, I’ve resigned as general manager of the =
From Mike =
– Maintaining a healthy diet is a piece of =
From John =
– I am fat but identify as skinny. I call myself =
From Marilyn =
– 90% of people are idiots. I’m glad I’m in the other =
From Chuck – Some people stop to smell the roses. Me? I =
stop to smell the bacon.
From Adam =
– Beauty comes in all sizes. Small. Large. Circle. Square. Thin =
crust. Thick crust. Stuffed crust. Extra on top. =
From Margie =
– Spring is here and I was so excited I just wet my =
From Wayne =
– If there were extra-terrestrial =
beings out there, no doubt when they ride by earth they lock their =
From Pat – I eat mostly whole foods now. Whole pizzas, =
whole cakes, whole cartons of ice cream.
From Sue – I accidentally handed my hubby a glue stick instead =
of his chap stick. He still isn’t talking to me.
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"