p;fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
* Keep =
skunks and bankers at a distance.
* Life is simpler when you plow =
around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster =
than a John Deere tractor.
* Words that soak into your ears =
are whispered, not yelled.
* Meanness don’t jes’ happen =
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their =
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than =
* It don’t take a very big person to carry a =
[more advice =
Dr Bob Griffin =
Knows Me, This I Love!"