[Additional new “facts” teachers share =
from test pages]
– The spinal column is a long bunch of bones. The head sits on the top =
and you sit on the bottom.
– We do not raise silk worms in the United States, because we get our =
silk from rayon. He is a larger worm and gives more =
– One of the main causes of dust is =
– A scout obeys all to whom obedience is due =
and respects all duly constipated authorities.
– One by-product of raising cattle is calves.
– To prevent head colds, use an agonizer to spray into the nose until it =
drips into the throat.
– The four seasons are salt, pepper, mustard and taco =
– The climate is hottest next to the =
– Oliver Cromwell had a large red nose, but =
under it were deeply religious feelings.
– The word trousers is an uncommon noun because it is singular at the =
top and plural at the bottom.
– Iron was discovered because someone smelt it.
– In the middle of the 19th century, all the morons moved to =
– A person should take a bath once in the =
summer, but not so often in the winter.
Dr Bob Griffin =
email@example.com www.grif.net =
"Jesus Knows Me, This I =