[WE have questions. Do YOU have the answers . . . =
1. If =
you’re planning to wrap a mummy in the proper Egyptian manner, how =
many feet of linen cloth do you need?
2. With the =
severe drought impacting Australia, what did the nation’s =
environmental minister issue a plea for people to do to conserve the =
3. Months that start on a Sunday (like last month) =
will always have this special day.
4. Which =
will kill you first – lack of food or lack of =
5. What percentage of people in the world are =
6. Who developed the typing test iconic phrase =
“The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”? =
7. How much of the day (and night for that matter) do =
8. Voice actor Thurl Revenscroft sang =
“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch”. He was also the voice =
of what great animated advertising character?
9. Why did =
the Corduroy Appreciation Club select November 11th, 2011 as =
10. The =
oldest living organism on earth ever verified was a pine tree in =
Nevada. By counting rings when it was cut down in 1964, it was =
proven to be how old?
Dr Bob Griffin =
email@example.com www.grif.net =
"Jesus Knows Me, This I =