1. Pocahontas and William Shakespeare died less than a =
year apart just over 100 miles apart.
2. The State =
of Maine has more black bears than black people.
3. 8 of =
every 10 baby boys born in the Soviet Union in 1923 did not survive =
World War II.
4. Vending machines kill more people annually than =
5. You can walk from Norway to North Korea and only =
cross one country.
6. A typical =
cloud weighs 1.1 million pounds.
7. The =
voices of Mickey Mouse (Wayne Allwine) and Minnie Mouse (Russi Taylor) =
were actually married in real life.
8. On any =
given day, one-half of Americans are on some sort of =
9. There are more plastic flamingoes in the USA than =
10. In Australia, if you visited a new beach every day =
it would take you 27 years to see them all.
Bonus: At =
the prestigious M.I.T. school, students who meet their physical =
education requirements by taking Pistol Marksmanship, Archery, Sailing =
and Fencing are also certified as official =
Dr Bob Griffin =
firstname.lastname@example.org www.grif.net =
"Jesus Knows Me, This I =