[I enjoy simple quizzes. Some are not as easy as they look. Answers
tomorrow for those still struggling!!]
1. What letter is next in this sequence? M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O,__
2. How can you arrange the letters in NEW DOOR to make one word?
3. What are tree mistake in this sentence?
4. When is FOUR half of FIVE?
5. How few times can you weigh 9 identical cookies on a balance scale to
find the one with a gold ring inside?
6. You have a dime and a dollar, you buy a dog and a collar. The dog is a
dollar more than the collar. How much is the collar?
7. Johnny’s mother had four children. The first was April, the second was
May, and the third was June. What was the name of her fourth child?
8. Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried
in South Carolina?
9. A man left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same
distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again.
When he got home there were two masked men. Who were they?
10. The peacock is a bird that does not lay eggs. How do they get baby
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”