[Installment #4 of “politically correct” ways to say someone is “half a
bubble off plumb”, as sent in to the Grif.Net by YOU all over the past
31. About as sharp as a marble.
32. A few bricks shy of a full load.
33. If brains were dynamite, he couldn’t blow his nose.
34. Pilot light was blown out.
35. Playing hockey with a warped puck.
36. Makes Cheech & Chong look like scholars.
37. A few cards short of a full deck.
38. Thinks a pig pen is something you write with.
39. Light’s on, nobody home.
40. Doesn’t have the sense God gave a goose.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”