[Tuesday is our weakly quiz day on the Grif.Net blog. Fun to learn and
laugh at new and totally useless information. ]
1. Who claimed to have written the first novel on a typewriter?
2. What do “arctophiles” collect?
3. In what year did customers ride for the first time on the Ferris Wheel?
4. What is often considered simultaneously the “shortest” and the “longest”
complete sentence in the English language?
5. What are the two vertical lines that run from the top of your upper lip
to the bottom of your nose?
6. I about cracked a tooth on a small silver bead-like piece of candy
decorating a cake. What are these called?
7. The most widely-sung song in the world changed its title and gained
popularity. What was it called originally (and now)?
8. Actress Lucille Frances Lawless was famous BEFORE playing Xena: Warrior
9. What famous TV anchor married a Miss South Dakota?
10. The first modern building considered a “skyscraper” (at least 10
stories high) was built when and where?
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”