[More humor on Taxes; it is THAT time of the year after all]
I long for the good old days when Uncle Sam lived within HIS income and
without most of MINE.
America is the land of opportunity. Everybody can become a taxpayer.
It’s hard to believe America was founded to avoid high taxation.
When I was married, I paid a total of $2000.00 for a new car. Today, that
is the sales tax on a new car.
If my business gets much worse, I won’t have to lie on my next tax return.
Drive carefully. Uncle Sam needs every taxpayer he can get.
Children may be deductible, but they are still taxing.
If Congress can pay farmers not to raise crops, why can’t we pay Congress
not to raise taxes?
A fool and his money are soon parted. The rest of us wait until April 15th.
In 1913 Uncle Sam collected only 13 million dollars TOTAL in income taxes.
That’s why they were called the “good old days.”
The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf.
~~ANSWERS TO THE CAP’N CRUNCH TRIVIA
1. Do you know the full name of the Cap’n? HORATIO MAGELLAN CRUNCH
2. Do you know his two greatest enemies? PIRATE JEAN LAFOOTE and the SOGGIES
3. Do you know the name of his ship? SS GUPPY (Not SS Minnow from Gilligan)
4. Do you know where the Cap’n was born? CRUNCH ISLAND in the SEA OF MILK
5. Do you know the name of his pet? SEA DOG
6. Can you describe his four crew members? ALFIE = TALL GUY; CARLYLE =
SMALL, SILENT GUY; DAVE = MESSY GUY; BRUNHILDE = OBLIGATORY GIRL
7. Do you know what year Cap’n Crunch was introduced to the cereal market?
8. Do you know what cereal knocked Cap’n Crunch from first place in the
children’s breakfast market it had dominated for almost a decade? (Never
fear, after 6 years at #2, the Cap’n made it back on top!!) FRUITY PEBBLES
9. Do you know what the shape of each yellow crunchy rectangle represents?
10. Can you give at least FIVE Cap’n Crunch varieties in addition to the
original? (there are more than 20!!)
ORIGINAL CAP’N CRUNCH, PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH, CINNAMON CRUNCH, COZMIC CRUNCH,
CHRISTMAS CRUNCH, GALACTIC CRUNCH, CHOCO DONUTS-WITH-SPRINKLES CRUNCH, SHIP
SHAKE CRUNCH, DEEP SEA CRUNCH, TRIPLE CRUNCH, HOME RUN CRUNCH, VANILLY
CRUNCH, CRUNCH BERRY CRUNCH, PUNCH CRUNCH, OOPS! ALL BERRIES CRUNCH,
HALLOWEEN CRUNCH, SOFT CRUNCH, CAP’N CRUNCH’S MYSTERY VOLCANO CRUNCH, CAP’N
CRUNCH’S OOPS! SMASHED BERRIES CRUNCH, POLAR CRUNCH, CINNAMON ROLL CRUNCH,
CAP’N CRUNCH’S CRUNCH TREASURES (half the sugar, so no treasure to me)
Also CAP’N CRUNCH BARS, CAP’N CRUNCH TREATS, CAP’N CRUNCH’S INSTANT HOT
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”