*Never go back for seconds. (Get it all the first time.)
*Every Monday set your scale back five pounds.
*Never accept a Candy-gram.
*Don’t date Sara Lee
*Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and
*Never start a diet cold turkey. Or cold roast beef. Or cold lasagna.
*Try to cut back. Start this week by leaving the cherry off your ice cream
*Always hang around people who are fatter than you.
~~ANSWER TO MONOPOLY TRIVIA
1. About how many Monopoly houses have been built since 1935? 6.5 BILLION
2. In 1976 Neiman-Marcus offered a special monopoly game for $600. What
made it so expensive? It was made from CHOCOLATE
3. What is the record for playing Monopoly underwater? 1,080 hours.
4. How much money is in the “bank” in a standard Monopoly game? $15,140
5. Who is the arresting officer when you must “go to jail”? OFFICER EDGAR
6. What property is landed on most often? ILLINOIS AVENUE
7. During World War II and metal shortage, what were the Monopoly tokens
made from? WOOD
8. Who is the top-hatted Monopoly man? RICH UNCLE PENNYBAGS
9. How many Community Chest and Chance cards come with the game? 16 EACH
10. What property on the Monopoly board was misspelled for decades? MARVEN
Bonus. Who is that character locked up in the jail in Monopoly? “JAKE THE
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”