[Tried to make a top ten, but at least got six before the wife started in]
Eve was NOT plus-sized because . .
#6 – It only took one rib to make her.
#5 – The account reads, “I will make an help meet for him” not a “meaty
#4 – The Bible says, “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife.” If Eve were a plus size, he wouldn’t even
be able to get his arms around her, let alone “cleave!”
#3 – Satan tempted her with an apple. That’s it? No chocolate? Get serious.
#2 – Also it says, “And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were
not ashamed.” Do we need a visual here?
#1 – Nowhere in the Genesis account are the words “Talc Powder” mentioned!
~~ANSWERS TO “IN COMMON” QUIZ
1. Thomas Jefferson Snodgrass, Sergeant Fathom, and W. Apaminondas Adrastus
All pen names of Samuel Clemens before settling on Mark Twain
2. Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, and Poopeye?
All nephews of Popeye the Sailor
3. Crumb Box, Brain Wagon, Strawberry Patch, and Loose Cage?
All slang names for a railroad caboose
4. Borsolino, Porkpie, and Panama?
All types of hat
5. Spiny Cheek, Starsnout Poacher, and Monkeyface Pickleback?
6. Aubergine, Brinjal, and Melanzana?
All varieties of eggplant
7. Basenji, Borzoi, and Vizsla?
All breeds of dog
8. Cucumber, Duck, and Pie?
All cities in West Virginia
9. Little Larry, Puny Pete, and Small Sam?
All names Charles Dickens used in drafts before settling on Tiny Tim
10. Chervil, Cardamom, Zingiber and Tulasi?
All cooking spices
Bonus: Superman, Dinah Shore, Jimmy Dorsey?
All have birthday on February 29th
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”