Here is a simple quiz (1 in 50 chance of getting the answer right, since
every answer is at least one State)
1. State with the longest coastline?
2. State with the shortest coastline (if it has any coast; many states are
landlocked and have none)?
3. States that border the Pacific Ocean?
4. State whose capital city residents celebrate Halloween on Oct 30, not Oct
31st every year?
5. States that are a “Commonwealth”
6. State in which you would find the city Pittsburg?
7. State with the longest official name?
8. State with “Home on the Range” as official state song?
9. What state contains no interstate highways?
10. What states begin with the letter “M”?
Bonus: State that is home to first National Park, first National Monument
and first to grant women’s suffrage?
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”