10. There’s a case of bottled water beside the pulpit in a cooler.
9. The pews have camper hookups.
8. You overhear the pastor telling the soundman to have extra discs on hand
to record today’s sermon.
7. The preacher has brought chips and dip to the pulpit.
6. The preacher breaks his sermon for an intermission.
5. The bulletins have pizza delivery menus.
4. When the preacher asks the deacon to bring in his notes, he rolls in a
3. The choir loft is furnished with La-Z-Boys.
2. Instead of taking off his watch and laying it on the pulpit, the
preacher turns up a four-foot hour-glass.
and the number one sign you’re in for a long sermon this Sunday?
1. The minister says, “You’ll be out in time to watch the Super Bowl” but
it’s only November 23rd
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”