[After yesterday’s grif.net top ten, I thought a REAL list might work.]
1. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all
count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
2. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.
3. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It’ll take the edge off
your appetite, and you’ll eat less.
4. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge.
Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to
5. If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a
balanced diet? Don’t they actually counteract each other?
6. If you’ve got melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too
7. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
Therefore, you need to eat more chocolate.
8. Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That
way, at least you’ll get one thing done.
9. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories
in one place. Now, isn’t that handy?
10. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose.
An entire garment industry would be devastated. You can’t let that happen,
Bonus: Money talks. Chocolate sings. Beautifully.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”