[Brian forwarded a dozen or so adapted sayings – some old, some new –
designed to bring either a smile or an “a-Ha” moment]
1. Home is where you hang your @
2. The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
3. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
4. You can’t teach a new mouse old clicks.
5. Great groups from little icons grow.
6. Too many clicks spoil the browse.
7. The geek shall inherit the earth.
8. A chat has nine lives.
9. Don’t byte off more than you can view.
10. Virtual reality is its own reward.
11. A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
12. There’s no place like http://www.home.com
And finally and extra thought . . .
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use the internet and he won’t bother you for weeks.”
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”