Some people over 65 are quite confused about how we should present
ourselves. We’re unsure about the kind of image we are projecting and
whether or not we are correct as we try to conform to the fashions that the
designers in NYC, California, and/or Paris inflict upon the world. So,
someone made a sincere study of the situation, and here are the results.
The following TOP TEN combinations DO NOT Go together:
1. A nose ring and tri-focals.
2. Spiked hair and bald spots.
3. A pierced tongue and dentures.
4. Miniskirts and support hose.
5. Ankle bracelets and varicose veins.
6. Speedos and cellulite.
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar.
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a pace-maker.
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge.
l0. Bikinis and liver spots.
Bonus: Inline skates and a walker.
With these guidelines I’m sure we’ll all be LOOKING GOOD.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”