[We were asked for the “best” Top Ten “Christmas” list from decades past,
but the reader couldn’t remember what it was about. Just “really funny”.
So here is another old-but-kinda-good list from the Ghost of Christmas past
in hopes of finding the “really funny” list.]
Top Ten Useful Phrases for Christmas Presents you’d rather not have gotten:
10. Thanks, a lot!
9. My word! What a gift.
8. Well, well, well …
7. If I hadn’t put on so much weight recently it would have fit perfectly.
6. I hope I never lose this. We’re always losing things around here.
5. It’s great, but I’m worried about the envy it may create.
4. Just my luck to get this the year I vowed to give my gifts to charity.
3. Unfortunately, I am about to enter the Witness Protection program.
2. Frankly, I don’t deserve this.
1. Really, you shouldn’t have.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”