1. The coach never came to visit me.
2. Every time I went, they asked me for money.
3. The people sitting in my row didn’t seem very friendly.
4. The seats were very hard.
5. The referees made a decision I didn’t agree with.
6. I was sitting with hypocrites. They only came to see what others were
7. Some games went into overtime and I was late getting home.
8. The band played some songs I had never heard before.
9. The games are scheduled on Sunday, my only day to sleep in and run
10. My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
11. Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches,
12. I don’t want to take my children because I want them to choose for
themselves what sport they like best when they are adults.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”