There was a group of women at a seminar on how to live in a loving
relationship with your husband. They were asked, “How many of you love your
Of course, all the women raised their hands. Then they were asked, “When was
the last time you told your husband you loved him?”
Some women answered ‘today’, some ‘yesterday’, some ‘couldn’t remember’. The
women were then told to take their phones and send the following text: “I
love you, sweetheart.”
After this the women were asked to exchange phones and read the responding
text messages. Here are some of the replies:
1. OK, who is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?
3. I love you too.
4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
5. I don’t understand what you mean?
6. What did you do now?
8. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed we would not drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay, isn’t she??
Don’t let this be you and your spouse! Make needed changes today!
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”