[Some easy. Some hard. Test your knowledge of Christmas traditions]
1. What is usually concealed in the Christmas pudding?
2. A traditional advent calendar has how many days?
3. What is the last day of Christmas called?
4.Traditional Christingle can be made by which fruit?
5.Christmas is connected to which flower traditionally?
6. Why do we shorten Christmas to Xmas?
7. The fashion for Christmas trees was started by which royal couple?
8. When do the ’12 Days of Christmas’ occur?
9. Most scholars think Jesus was born in which season?
10. One of the most loved Christmas books is ‘A Christmas Carol’. Who wrote
11. Which well-known author created a book called The Father Christmas
12. What is the first line of the second verse of ‘Angels from the Realms of
13. Why did the first commercial Christmas card get a hostile reception from
14. Name the traditional Christmas plant which is NOT poisonous?
15. What is the number of reindeer that the Santa has?
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”