I asked a friend if he knew his wife’s favorite flower. I recognized his
marriage was in trouble when he said, I think it is Pillsbury Self-Rising”.
Harvey up the road sent me some ‘Flower Riddles’ (answers are names of
flowers) and some are hard. Here’s a baker’s dozen . .
1. Description of a silent person.
2. Name for a lady who marries for riches.
3. Everyone has these on their face.
4. You might find one of these on a safari.
5. A fastener on a single man’s coat.
6. A country of automobile lovers.
7. Good name for a guy’s biking club.
8. He’s an awfully sugary bill.
9. They’re the dairy best blooms.
10. A peevish fairytale creature.
11. A woman’s nightly footwear.
12. They hate to wait.
13. A fine looking jungle ruler.
Answers tomorrow. If I remember.
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”