Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah’s Ark
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Plan ahead! It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
3. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, God may ask you to do something
5. Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the
9. When you’re stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Bonus: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus Knows Me, This I Love!”