TOP TEN SIGNS you’re an E-mail Junkie . . .
1. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail
on the way back to bed.
2. You name your firstborn child Dotcom.
3. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just
pulled the plug on a loved one.
4. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap…and your
child in the overhead compartment.
5. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the
free Internet access.
6. You find yourself typing “com” after every period in your reports even
when using a computer for non-internet work.com
7. You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
8. All of your friends have an @ in their names.
9. Your cat has its own FaceBook page.
10. You check your mail. It says “no new messages.” So you check it again.
Bonus: You start tilting your head sideways to smile. 🙂
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus knows me, this I love”