Jim wrote the grif.net to warn us about a new e-mail virus. Even the most
advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It
appears to affect those who were born prior to 1950 (like I was).
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail.
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
6. Causes you to hit “SEND” before you’ve finished.
7. Causes you to hit “DELETE” instead of “SEND.”
8. Causes you to hit “SEND” when you should “DELETE.”
IT IS CALLED THE “C-NILE VIRUS.”
FROM FRIDAY – Roadside Attractions
Ex: Statue of Liberty Ans: New York, New York
1. Mystery Spot = ST IGNACE, MICHIGAN (and others)
2. Wall Drug = WALL, SOUTH DAKOTA
3. World’s largest Catsup Bottle = COLLINSVILLE, ILLINOIS
4. Boundary Water’s Canoe Area = ELY, MINNESOTA
5. Wigwam Motel = HOLBROOK, ARIZONA
6. Corn Palace = MITCHELL, SOUTH DAKOTA
7. Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox = BEMIDJI, MINNESOTA
8. Hubcap Museum = PEARSONVILLE, CALIFORNIA
9. Gateway Arch = ST LOUIS, MISSOURI
10. Space Needle = SEATTLE, WASHINGTON
11. Devil’s Tower = BELLE FOURCHE, WYOMING
12. Magnificent Mile = CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
13. Area 51 = ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO
14. Going to the Sun = SUMMIT, MONTANA
15. Caesar’s Palace = LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
Dr Bob Griffin
“Jesus knows me, this I love”