Oh, the joy of having 10 grandkids. I am going to pass these questions on to
the readers and see if YOU can come up with better (read: sicker) answers
than I. The worst will be shared Monday, along with my feeble attempt. They
are all about FOOD.
Example 1: Where do turtles eat? Answer: In slow-food restaurants
Example 2: What part of the cake does Frosty like best? Answer: The icing
Okay, now it’s your turn.
1. How do you fix a broken pizza?
2. Why did the police question the burrito?
3. What do you call a stolen sausage?
4. Why did the ham go to the doctor?
5. Why did the fig take a prune to the movies?
6. What is the kindest vegetable?
7. Why did the rabbit go on strike?
8. What is sweet, gooey and fixes shoes?
9. What is a plumber’s favorite vegetable?
10. Why can we never depend on a bowl of cereal?
Bonus: What vegetable needs cough syrup?
Dr Bob Griffin, www.grif.net
1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given