If you are Obsessive-Compulsive, please press 1, then 1, then 1 again, then
1, then 1 repeatedly.
If you are Codependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have Multiple Personalities, please press 3,4,5,and 6.
If you are Paranoid-Delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just
stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are Schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you
which number to press.
If you are Manic-Depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press. No
one will answer.
ANSWERS (from Monday):
1. What peels and chips but doesn’t crack? Potatoes
2. Why did the spy spray a can of Raid in his hotel room? To get rid of bugs
3. Why should they put a Band-Aid in with every pack of playing cards?
Cutting the deck is dangerous
4. Why do eagles spend so much time resting on their knees? They are birds
5. Why did Snoopy quit the comic strip? He was tired of working for peanuts
6. What plants are the greediest? Weeds. Give them an inch and they take a
7. What invention allows people to walk through walls? Doors
8. What is raised during the rainy season in Brazil? Umbrellas
9. Can you make one word from the letters of “new door”? Yes
10. When I opened a piece of bedroom furniture, why did a dozen people fall
out? It was a missing persons bureau
Dr Bob Griffin, www.grif.net
1 cross + 3 nails = given