Visited last week in northern Illinois (hot and humid) with 6 of my
grandchildren. Thought you all might enjoy some of the questions I asked
them . . and see if YOU know the answers! [Answers on Wednesday, but you
can send in guesses]
1. What peels and chips but doesn’t crack?
2. Why did the spy spray a can of Raid in his hotel room?
3. Why should they put a Band-Aid in with every pack of playing cards?
4. Why do eagles spend so much time resting on their knees?
5. Why did Snoopy quit the comic strip?
6. What plants are the greediest?
7. What invention allows people to walk through walls?
8. What is raised during the rainy season in Brazil?
9. Can you make one word from the letters of “new door”?
10. When I opened a piece of bedroom furniture, why did a dozen people fall
Dr Bob Griffin, www.grif.net
1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given